Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014


Hands meet, palms together, a gesture of my gratitude. My deep expression of thanksgiving pours from my heart as I look into each of their faces. Their eyes hold the whole story. For these wounded women the story has brought them to this place seeking. They seek healing. The seek connection. They seek acceptance.
By their own heart.
By their own hand.
By their own spirit.

I share with them what my heart believes:
I believe that all of the answers to each of their questions are carried within themselves.
I believe that healing comes along the journey to that place deep within.
I believe that spring always follows winter.
I believe that the true treasures are to be found in the darkest and coldest of winter nights.
I believe that we each must travel alone on the path to healing and that there are others holding out a hand to steady when it gets unbearable.
I believe that the strongest grasp is offered by one who has gone before.

I am blessed to have the opportunity to witness the journeys of these courageous women.

1 comment: